Last week, our resident psychiatrist explained the delusions of anti-vaxxers. This week, a patient has a theory of why nobody is wearing masks in movies and television.
"Dottoré, have you noticed how nobody wears masks in films and TV series?”
"They must have been filmed before the pandemic."
"No, I've checked, they don't even wear masks in the films being made now."
"Maybe it’s because they don’t look good in masks, or the sound doesn’t come out well.”
"No, Dottoré, I have an explanation: If there is no proof, in 10 years they can say that we the whole virus was invented! It's like what I told you about how all the neighbors are angry at me, and talk behind my back. As soon as I try to record them, they understand what I’m doing and stop talking. So I don't have the evidence, and people just think I’m crazy.
I'll tell you what. Let's take a lot of pictures with masks on, of ourselves and of everyone else.
Because, Dottoré, believe me: You never know what might happen tomorrow!"
Learn more about Worldcrunch's exclusive Dottoré! series here.
- Buenos Aires To Paris, Don't Blame Covid For Killing Culture ... ›
- The Hard Part About Restarting A Social Life After COVID ... ›
- How Far The No-Vaxxers Will Go To Dodge Vaccine Mandates ... ›
- Controversial Olympic Kick Off, Ukraine Attack Plot, Message In A Bogey - Worldcrunch ›
- Photographic Memory - Worldcrunch ›
- A Sound Mind In A Sanitized Body? - Worldcrunch ›