Trying to put the "health" in "mental health" ...
Now with COVID, everyone thinks they’re experts in antibodies — even my patients.
“Dottoré, I've been taking drugs for 20 years because you say I'm sick, but couldn’t it be that maybe I'm cured, that now I have the antibodies, and you don't know?
"Gennà, unfortunately your disease is not caused by a virus, so you can't develop antibodies to fight it."
"But Dottoré, are you really sure?"
"Quite sure — that's where research stands at the moment."
"But could it be that one day, if they start looking for a virus as a cause for my disease, they might actually find one and also find a vaccine?"
"Why not! Maybe, who knows?"
"Then there’s hope, Dottoré! I am old, but for young people it could be a great thing! Three doses, you wash your hands well, use sanitizer, and you’re no longer schizophrenic!"
Learn more about Worldcrunch's exclusive Dottoré! series here.
- Pandemic Paranoia II: Why People In Movies Don't Wear Masks ... ›
- A Patient's Old Habits, A Doctor's Call For Justice ›
- Living With Schizophrenia - And Without Medication - Worldcrunch ›
- The Walls Of A Loving Home - Worldcrunch ›
- Naples Wasn't Built In A Day - Worldcrunch ›
- Sowing The Seeds Of Paranoia - Worldcrunch ›
- Delusions Of Grandfather - Worldcrunch ›