"Dottoré, I know you’re going to say I’m superstitious and strange, you always give rational answers ... but I have to ask you a question: Is it true that ever since our stadium was renamed after Maradona, Napoli doesn't win at home anymore?"
"Could it be that Saint Paul, to whom the stadium was initially dedicated, got offended and is making us lose now?"
"And what if instead, it was Maradona who got offended?"
"What are you saying!? Then things are worse than I thought! Maradona was said to be a Saint Paul devotee, so they must have both got offended and made a deal ... Listen, Dottoré, they must be seeking revenge together, and sold the Scudetto to Sant'Ambrogio, the patron saint of Milan!"
Learn more about Worldcrunch's exclusive Dottoré! series here.
- Pity The Poor Millionaires Of Inter Milan - Worldcrunch ›
- Catholic Miracles And Social Media From The Heart Of Calabria ... ›
- Maradona Wasn't Just An Argentine, He Was Argentina - Worldcrunch ›
- A Doctor's Privilege - Worldcrunch ›
- No Healing Here, But Maybe A Miracle - Worldcrunch ›
- A Cave Of One's Own - Worldcrunch ›
- A Very Neapolitan Kind Of Halloween - Worldcrunch ›
- On The Couch And On The Lam - Worldcrunch ›
- Stuck In Crazy Traffic: An Impatient Patient's Self-Diagnosis - Worldcrunch ›