We live as if suspended in time, cautiously looking toward the future with a polite apprehension that I’ve never experienced before.
Another proof of this came at the end of Maria's visit today when I said: "See you next month!"
Instead of answering with the usual: "Do we really have to see each other again?,” she looked at me and whispered: "Eh ... Let's hope so!"
Learn more about Worldcrunch's exclusive Dottoré! series here.
- What A Psychiatrist Leaves To Faith - Worldcrunch ›
- A 9/11 Memory, When Reality Takes Over - Worldcrunch ›
- No Healing Here, But Maybe A Miracle - Worldcrunch ›
- Something To Be Afraid Of - Worldcrunch ›
- A Newborn Dies, A Mother's Blame - Worldcrunch ›
- Facing The Shame, Sharing The Blame - Worldcrunch ›