"Mamma, do you know that when I grow up I want to be a surgeon?"
"And wouldn't you like my job instead?"
“Mamma, fixing broken heads is impossible. That doesn’t interest me at all!"
Elias is 5 years old. He has already understood everything.
Learn more about Worldcrunch's exclusive Dottoré! series here.
- Requiem For A Stray Cat - Worldcrunch ›
- I'm Being Followed: Between Clinical Paranoia And Chiara Ferragni ... ›
- How Altered Consciousness Is Changing Psychiatry - Worldcrunch ›
- Miscarriage And Motherhood, When Pregnancy Is A Battlefield - Worldcrunch ›
- A Confession At The Holy Church Of Therapy - Worldcrunch ›